Dress No 2W Service Dress (White)
- Junior Ratings (Male): black socks with white trousers and
- Junior Ratings (Female): Black socks with trousers or
above-mentioned colour stockings with flat black shoes.
- Dress No2W is NOT alternative office wear.
- Black handbag for females, optional.
- Cap/Tricorn with cap badge.
- White tunic.
- Name plate on right panel.
- Proficiency badge on right panel.
- Affiliation badge on right panel.
- Medals on left panel.
- Qualification badge on left panel.
- Wos, CPOs, POs and Junior Ratings: Rank insignia on left sleeve.
- Junior Ratings: Mustering badge on right sleeve.
- Wos, CPOs, and Junior Ratings: Shoulder titles (South Africa) on top
- Males: White trousers slacks.
- Females: White slacks/skirt.
- White belt.
- Officers, WOs, CPOs and POs: White socks and white shoes.
- Females: Mexican Silver, Quick Silver or Blackmail stockings (for
females with dark complexions) or Grecian Honey or Beach Bronze (for females
with light complexions) with skirt or slacks when wearing court shoes.
- Officers, WOs, CPOs and POs Female): White court shoes or flat white
Dress No 2W is Worn on the Following Occasions
- Liaison duties.
- When on leave or liberty.
- Official receptions (dinners, banquets and luncheons).
- President's garden party.
- As spectator or guest at a SANDF parade.